Sarpy County CASA Advisory Board
We appreciate the support and service of our Sarpy County CASA Advisory Board members:
- Jeremy Kinsey, LaVista Police Department
- Bridgett Petzoldt, Black Hills Corporation
- Sue Knott, PenFed Credit Union
- Linda Gilpin, Retired CASA, Community Member at Large
- LeaAnn Lape Brinkman, Woodhaven Counseling
There are many different ways to get involved. Become a CASA, volunteer to help with events, make a donation and so many others! If you are passionate about the well-being of all children, please contact us or call Sarpy County CASA at (402) 593-2259.