- This event has passed.
Supporting Youth with Incarcerated Parents
February 13: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This training will consist of viewing the video “Social Workers: Supporting Youth with Incarcerated Parents.” The video will be broken down into smaller parts to allow for discussion on the content, leading to exploring and developing ways to incorporate the information watched and discussed into application.
- If you would like to attend one, please email us a email@example.com
- Anyone is welcome to attend any ILC, regardless of their position.
- All ILCs are free.
- The CEUs listed below are based on our experience of what BSRB (Kansas) will approve and are not guaranteed.
- Please be sure to let us know if you need to cancel.
- If there are not 10 participants registered for each ILC 3 days prior to the ILCs, the ILCs may be cancelled.
- A few days prior to each virtual ILC, you will receive an email with the link to join the ILC
- If you need to miss more than 15 minutes of the training, please have a conversation with your trainer about receiving credit.
Please submit a short summary to your supervisor or certificate of completion (if received) to receive 2 hours on continuing education.